Monday, October 15, 2007

Our First Baby Arrival

Mohammad Muazzam was born on 13th May 2005, 9:17AM at Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor. He weighed 2.82kg, 50cm of length and 34.5cm of head circumference. Alhamdulillah, the delivery went smooth without any complications, considering first baby for me, only had to opt for vacuum extraction in the end as I was getting weak. Hubby was in UK at the time.

I remember a doa' that hubby used to advise me to read frequently during my pregnancy. The doa' was part of Surah Al 'Imran, verse 35:

"... Rabbi innee nathartu laka ma fee batnee muharraran fataqabbal minnee innaka anta alssameeAAu alAAaleemu"

"... My Lord I have vowed unto You that which is in my womb as a consecrated (offering). Accept it from me, for, You, only You, are the All-Hearer, the All-Knower"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home